Your success in 2018 – we are here to help
Here at Interview Expert Academy we focus on helping people just like you stand out in the job hunting and interview process. By providing you with tips, tools and techniques to make your stand out from the competition.
What have we planned in 2018 to help you be the best candidate in interviewing and job hunting?
Our 2018 promises
- We will remove the fear of job hunting and interviewing to ensure you perform at your best.
- We’ll ensure that you focus on the right things. Give you frameworks that are easy to follow to ensure you prepare better than the next candidate.
- We’ll show how to master answering interviewing questions. (It’s an art not a science)
- Plus we’ll share the little things that will help you stand out – that most candidates don’t even bother doing. Getting the job versus another candidate can come down to small margins at the end of the day.
We all know that the job market is the most competitive it’s ever been. And that means that getting the job you really want is harder than ever before.
But we’re here to help you.
Our years of experience in job hunting and interviewing (both as candidates and recruiters) we will share with you advice that has helped ‘000’s of candidates, across the world, to perform at their best and get that new job.
Can we guarantee you’ll get a job? Sadly, no we can’t. However, we can give you the tips, tools, techniques and training to ensure that you are the best you can be.
So during the course of 2018, the team here at the Interview Expert Academy will be:
- Writing a new article each week on key job hunting and interview topics
- Reviewing books and articles that we think will help you build your knowledge
- A weekly newsletter with our latest articles, tips and techniques and other articles we think you’ll find interesting
- Releasing brand new training courses around the key job hunting and interview areas (listed below):
- Building your CV
- Answering interview questions
- Interview preparation and performance
- Researching for your next interview.
These courses will include video training, downloadable content, workbooks and guides. Each course will provide you with training you can use immediately.
Also we’ve taken the decision to price these courses affordably. That way we can help as many people as possible and not just a few. Watch this space!
That’s our commitment to you in 2018. We want to help you.
If you want to ensure you don’t miss out, make sure you’re subscribed to our email list.
Here are just some of the topics you’ve asked the Team here at Interview Expert Academy to cover in the coming weeks:
- Story telling in an interview
- How to prepare for an interview, especially when English is not their native language?
- How to bring out your best in a Skype interview?
- How to get a job when you have no personal connections?
- Tell us about yourself in 5 words
- Why do you think we should offer you this job?
- Who is [enter your name]?
- Is being self-employed a disadvantage in the selection and screening process to become employed?
- How good is the status ‘self-employed’ on a CV – does it have a fair or unfair advantage?
- How to answer why you’re moving from self-employed to applying for a job?
- How can I improve my positivity during the job hunting process?
So there’s lot of great content and training come your way to help you get your next job.
Here’s to a successful 2018!
JOIN THE ACADEMY
YES! I want to stand out at interviews.
Please send my exclusive Interview Cheat Sheet to the following email address (at no cost to me).