My Comments Policy
My website is about each of us sharing our knowledge and experience so that we can all benefit to become the best we can be. To do this we all need to ensure that we encourage conversations and do so positively.
I’ve created a comments policy so that you know what you’re agreeing to if you decide to post one on my blog:
- Ownership of your comments – I do not own them and disclaim any all liability that may result from them. By posting comments on my site you are agreeing that you retain ownership of them and that you relieve me of any and all liability that may result of your comment post.
- Granting a license to post your comments – by posting your comments on this site you grant me a license that is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, an audio recording or a presentation.
- Your opinion – is your own, and I welcome an open debate. All that I ask is that you do this a respectful way, whatever your opinion may be.
- Posting of comments – you may comment on this site without registering or doing so anonymously. The decision is entirely yours, however, if the post infringes point 6, I may decide to alter this rule.
- Follow-up questions – if you have a question, feel free to post it in the comment section on my blog. This allows everyone to see the question being posed and the answer that I will provide rather than doing so on an individual basis.
- Deletion of comments – this is my site and I am under no obligation to publish your comments. You are welcome to express your opinions in a respectful manner, however, I have the right at any time and for any reason to delete your comment(s). This maybe because the comment is inappropriate; off-topic; libellous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of what is right and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or spam. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
My aim with this blog is to generated interesting conversations with individuals who are striving to be the best they can be.